Anyone interested in discounted SACS insurance from 01/09/2015

takbok

My shooting insurance with SACS expires on 01/09. I'm looking to get min 6 members together to take advantage of the reduced annual club premium of £32 as opposed to the usual £40. Let me know if anyone's genuinely interested so that I can progress this please.

Cheers,

Rory

My shooting insurance with SACS expires on 01/09. I'm looking to get min 6 members together to take advantage of the reduced annual club premium of £32 as opposed to the usual £40. Let me know if anyone's genuinely interested so that I can progress this please.

Cheers,

Rory

I doubt you will get another four BUT go on then im IN.

if you can send me the info and its better than BASC and covers more ie beating? and hunting fowling etc I am in .

I renewed at the discounted rate, on my own.
you only have to tell them you are an SD member and they'll apply the discount. You don't need 6 members

Take a look at the stuff below from JAYB post

"Heads up for former SD Scheme SACS members.

Had a letter from SACS today directing me to the website where I could still take advantage of the 'club' membership discount.

This is £32 as opposed to the full £40 yearly subscription.

Takes a minute to do by going to http://www.sacs.org.uk/folder-4-join-or-renew and clicking on the 'Club Member' tab."

Apologies if the link doesn't work but check out the OP in similar threads below.

Ed

SGA The have a dedicated team for Deerstalkers. Big Ian no longer runs SACS and its not the same.

Ian is no longer in charge BUT ask anyone who has dealt with Alex and you will find that Ian found a very very good successor.
I for one would not ever be without SACS membership ever again in my shooting career , I am also with BASC but that is primarily to give shooting a united voice in Britain , If I have a problem , a serious one he is and until he is no longer there always will be my first port of call .
If I was able to explain my situation in full detail (before I got writers cramp) you would fully understand what this organisation will do for its members , yours Truthfully Nighteye

I have seen and felt the other side of Alex after a lot of good dealings with Ian. Alex let me and members of my group down so much so they all left in one unanimous vote. Still enough said.

SACS all the way for me after an unfortunate incident 3 yrs ago. I dealt with Ian first and after solicitors took over dealt with Alex. first class service over 15 mths.

Back