Wanted: Fallow culling

Where do you suggest then?

I can see his point as you aren't really selling yourself very well? This is the only thread you've ever started. You've made no form of introduction where you could have explained a bit about yourself and what experience you have? Why would anyone give you the opportunity to shoot deer when they know nothing about you? Have you ever shot deer before? Do you have insurance, DSC 1, FAC, etc....
Good luck.
MS

for god sake give the man a chance, the man has 2 rifles by the look of things and dsc 1 and working towards his dsc 2, don't just shoot him down, I see this on sd a lot now and its not very nice. deerstalker 308 the man has a few posts 24, I did not no that you have to have more than that perhaps admin might enlighten us on this one? my opinion

Last edited:
awe Mike am not that great at this push buttons stuff, but some times this sight gets to me when I see stuff like this in stead of encouraging the boy or re directing.

The English language is a funny animal. I think people on this site read too much into some posts, or misinterpret what the posters intentions are.

In my opinion we have a growing number of folk who are turning to deer stalking and numbers are rising, therefore a site such as this is bound to get people looking for places on syndicates or ground, and we all know how hard it can be to get ground and retain it.

There is nothing wrong with asking on this site, after all there are very few places such as the SD, and many on here have found friendships and got onto syndicates or even found ground of their own. We do not discourage people from asking and would hope that some form of courtesy is offered, which in many instances has happened through the kindness of the members on this site.

I just can't fathom why people (typically with very low post counts and limited involvement in the forum) think a forum full to the brim of deerstalkers is the place to ask for deertstalking (or even culling???)

But I thought this site was all about people making a living out of people willing to pay for stalking.

But I thought this site was all about people making a living out of people willing to pay for stalking.

Guided stalking maybe, but how many leases or synicate places v's numbers of members get advertised.... Not many...

anyway, apologies for being so negative, good luck with the search, feel free to ignore me.

lemonhead have you ever made a introduction I cant seem to find it ????

this may help you

I just can't fathom why people (typically with very low post counts and limited involvement in the forum) think a forum full to the brim of deerstalkers is the place to ask for deertstalking (or even culling???)

Not been smart .308 ,but where do you expect him to ask,a crocheting forum ?
Am I missing something here ,I presume the OP is looking to pay for a gun on a lease ,and as this is deerstalking forum ,someone on here might have a gun to let ,or know of a gun to let .
If you want something ,ask for it ,period.

Thanks for all of the words of encouragement, as you can see I am from the Midlands. I am currently in a small syndicate of 6 people and have been for 4 years. The problem is it is a 2.5 hour drive away and I am looking for something local. I have now achieved my level 2, I can provide references from leaseholders if a suitable opportunity arises. I apologise for any upset my post caused, it was certainly not intended.

lemonhead I don't think that you need to apologise in any way shape or form for your post. I wish you all the best in what you are looking for and don't be discouraged by some of the feed back. ATB Davie

Back