Thread: Introducing myself......

Introducing myself......

Hi everyone,

Some of you may recognise my name from other forums, although I'm not as active as I used to be.
    I've been shooting all my life with air rifles, and shotguns. I finally got around to getting my fac about 4 years ago and have been working my way up from there. I currently and hopefully now have settled with my air arms s410 xtra sl .22 for my fac air slot. I know these rifles inside out and love working on them. Great for just about anything where the .22rf is a no no.
    I have a spare slot going on my .22rf as I've just sold my Ruger 10/22.... I just prefer bolt action and accuracy! Primarily to be used as a rabbiting rifle.
    I also have a spare slot to fill in .243win which will be used mainly for foxes, but with the odd roe if the opportunity presents itself.
    I dropped to .17Hmr off my list as it's just too noisy for what I needed it for, I seem to be surrounded by livestock wherever I go!

Anyway, I look forward to searching the forum and tapping into the abundance of knowledge that is available!

Hi kev welcome to the forum, i considdered the 17 hmr but gave up on it due to the ammo horror stories ended up with a 22 hornet for the long range bunnies + it can be reloaded

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Thanks for the welcome, and it looks like I might have just filled my .243 slot!