New Sako 75 (.243)

jase kaye

Just thought I'd stick a few (but not very good) pictures up of my new Sako 75, after a heads up thread by Long Range Rob :thumb: I just had to buy it, it was listed as a Sako Forester :lol: but in fact it's an as new Sako 75, picked it up last week, but needed some Optilocks and a new scope ,so bought a Docter 2.5-10 x 48 and topped it with that, need a few more bit(Butler Creeks, sling and swivels (borrowed this off my .270) and a bipod) had it screw cut and a lighter trigger spring fitted today by Dave Wylde at Valkyrie Rifles(top job) then it's complete :D
View attachment 59851View attachment 59852View attachment 59853View attachment 59854View attachment 59855View attachment 59856View attachment 59857

Looks like you've got a cracking rifle there. I love my 75 but it's not quite as pretty as yours. Almost though!

Looks fantastic jase bet your one happy chap if you don't mind me asking how much was the screw cut that Dave did cheers Craig

Looks fantastic jase bet your one happy chap if you don't mind me asking how much was the screw cut that Dave did cheers Craig
It was £75 and a first class job completed whilst I waited and watched. He's the only smith I use, his work is absolutely top notch, he'll also drop you a new trigger spring in if you find yours a little heavy for a fiver :D

Last edited:
Back