My new old Sako 591

hairlesshunter

Hi all just thought I would share some picture's of my new to me but old Sako 591.I put in a veriation over 8 weeks ago which landed on my door step on Saturday with the land I intended to shoot over which was cleared 6 weeks ago and then told a week later that the land had two few deer on it and that I had to find some more . so never thought the day would ever come :D . its a bit bare as it still needs dressing up

Nice one Craig, I bet it feels nice to get your mitts on it at last, looks like a cracking rifle :thumb:
Jase.

Cheers jase .yes it seems like its been forever.Next a scope then away we go.But away all next week so more waiting but at home the week after so I will make up for it:D

Dammit! I wanted that rifle!!

Super looking gun for an absurd price.

Please, please, for pity's sake, don't screw cut it!

Me too Mungo, I rang for it a day or two after it was first advertised, and he told me he was holding it for Craig :(

Sorry chaps its all mine :D must admit when I rang Jim the sell and it hadn't been sold and he said he would save it for me I thought the gods were on my side for once . l spend a couple of hours with him a true gentleman pointed him the forum out to him as he was looking for a Chinese water deer shoot and had been quoted a £1000 .:eek: Chees again chap will put some more pictures up when she is property dressed

Ah, a lovely older rifle in fine condition, which has already made some former owner a happy hunter.
I have a Beretta 501 in .308 Win, which is close to this. I just use the iron sights. It is a joy to carry afield.

Back