Should Australia have public land for cricket practice?

Buckaroo8

As per the title? do you think that all Australian public land should be turned into lots of cricket fields for them to get more practice in?

Come on you osseasys you must be awake by now, comments please.
Any New Zealandrs please feel free to help :)

Regards

As per the title? do you think that all Australian public land should be turned into lots of cricket fields for them to get more practice in?

Being used for soccer practice. We have to call it soccer not to confuse it with Rugby Union, Rugby League or Australian rules and beach volleyball.

Last time England and Scotland played Australia in soccer they lost.

With the ball swinging as it is right now..should England not declare and have an hour at them before lunch?

The Australian team is starting to look a bit like yesterdays men, they need to bing in talented young players like the former Ventnor I.W. overseas player Travis Head

20-1 on Australia to win at present. Second day of a five day two horse race. Not the worst odds I've seen. It's not over yet.

Novice

Getting smashed in the ODI? Anyway I'm off to go deer hunting in public land we have more than enough cricket pitches we don't need to level more forest.

Rugby, a fourth class sport in Australia. And still there are public areas to hunt deer.

Anyhoo. Good luck with the sporting lion stalking :rofl:

Back