Meopta Artemis 2100 7x50 scope

Cyres

I recently purchased a as new but S/H Howa which was fitted with above in Burris rings.

I have never used a Meopta scope before and after having it some weeks I am very impressed by its quality and low light performance.

Mine is the illuminated version with a central dot. It has thick arms which then become thin to the central dot. The dot is not over small and covers approx 1" at 100yds. This only illuminates.

Full specifications are to be found on the Marchwood web site.

Standeard adjustable turrets with quite precise click adjustment. The illumination control is on the LHS of the saddle and has intermedarory off posions between each illumination level.

Which is very handy. I have found only need to use it on lowest settings at night, no glare.

Optically am very impressed cf to my 10x42 Geovids at dusk.

If your in the market for a buget high class European scope then this would fit the bill.

Regards

D

I also can vouch for meopta, i use the 7 x 50 artemis 2000 on both my hunting rifles and i am more than happy with everything about them. quality is great, price is good, clarity is excellent. all in all very good optics.

Skipp.

I have a Meopta Meostar R1 3-12 x 56 with a 4B reticule on my 223 and the the optic are very good. My mate has a Meopta 7 x 50 on his 243 and he is happy with his also.

I think the optics are are on a par or very close to the German scopes but at a more reasonable price.

Good luck with the sale!

I have a 6x42 Meopta on my .270 which I bough new about 10 years ago. At the time it was about half the price of the Shmidt & Bender 6x42 I have on my .243, I believe it is at least 95%[+] of the scope for 50% of the price, very clear & good in low light & appears very strongly made. I haven't seen the new versions but believe they have moved up market, if so they must be very good scopes.

Regards, Tyke.

Back