I've forgotten my BBS password...

Welcome.

You can now

Sell any new item
Have a different opinion to anyone called Karl (or Carl)
Freely rubbish .17HMR
Tell everyone that anyone called Baz is a good guy
and be free to select various new items from more than one supplier.

;)

Enjoy.

BBS?

Don't know what the acronym is, but I know there's no shortage of BS here so you'll find a place.

Does the leading 'B' mean you're one of the bigger type? Just so we know ....... :-|

Don't worry you can forget going back they don't miss anyone, there are more people banned than forget their password,

And you won't be told off for speaking your mind on most things on this site, and if you have a go at a mod on here they will tell you your banned before they ban you,

They will ask you to tell everyone where your from, and there's no cleaks on here unlike the BBS where there are rules for mates and mates rule,

It was once a great site.....sadly it's been run into the ground by some people that think they own the web,

Bob,

Don't worry you can forget going back they don't miss anyone, there are more people banned than forget their password,

And you won't be told off for speaking your mind on most things on this site, and if you have a go at a mod on here they will tell you your banned before they ban you,

They will ask you to tell everyone where your from, and there's no cleaks on here unlike the BBS where there are rules for mates and mates rule,

It was once a great site.....sadly it's been run into the ground by some people that think they own the web,

Bob,
that sounds like distant history Bob, not been like that for a couple of years, and even when it was bad no one banned Roodles :doh:

well I have been banned for mentioning that there are a lot of people advertising loads of stuff and have nothing said to them.

I bumped a thread a few days old and got banned from the sales adds, not nice when I was trying to find a scope for my hmr ??

seems its still the same old same old............................there are rules for mates and mates rule,

waste of time if you can use the site to its fullest capabilities

and ill stick to my guns and say it seems to be a POWER trip for most mods on there.

bob.

you've obviously never had your target peppered by the "Roodles AK" long range is anything past the end of the barrel :p

Fgs Kenny my Chinese has just gone west,

Cheers jim

Really annoying this cleak they have on there, I thought it had gone a long time ago, I find the search facility great to find out the mods mates pals and buddies,

Bob

Fgs Kenny my Chinese has just gone west,

Cheers jim

Really annoying this cleak they have on there, I thought it had gone a long time ago, I find the search facility great to find out the mods mates pals and buddies,

Bob
I suspect if you look for it, trouble is everywhere

Clique, the word is clique! At least you're not saying click mind! (sorry total bug bear of mine)

As a relatively new user, the BBS forum has been a good place for me to learn a lot since thinking about applying for my FAC with no cliques that I'm aware of, though I'm only really in the powder burners and reloading sections. Made a few mates on the way too, plus met a man who carries an AR around Bisley in an Ikea bag

(that would be Roodles)

The name, Roodles, rings a bell but it's been a long time since the mod who can't spell his own name banned me :D

Something to do with the financial industry perhaps ??

The name, Roodles, rings a bell but it's been a long time since the mod who can't spell his own name banned me :D

Something to do with the financial industry perhaps ??

In my case ....ahhhhh I will get banned on her rod if I go on about it, been years and it still misses me o big style,

Bob.

Back