Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here is a disturbing thought!

Here is a disturbing thought!

We have had a PM from legal eagle who is at this moment in time busy enjoying himself in New Zealand, and has met up with Bob from this site. He has also met up with another site member, Aunty

Not only that he has so impressed "her" that "she" has loaned him a rifle to go hunting with. I wonder if a holiday romance is on the cards

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Bloody hell John, she is a fickle women Aunty Fester will be distraught at the fact she has another man.

How could she do that to poor what a slut,i hope he's not to upset.

well rob it seems that your new hair cut pulls the women buddy, have a good time out there and get some nice photos for your mate fester.

given the choice, the gorgeous Aunty or our very own delicious Fran . Fran makes a loverly cup of morning cawfee. Hope Fran is with you Legal, send her our love and you are ok as well blue eyes.

Fran is not with him, I spoke to her the other day she tells me that Rob is fine and well and looking forward to his time out there.

I don't think that she is too worried about the competition from aunty, I think she even paid for Rob's ticket , now make of that what you will. Is she testing his strength of character and steadfastness of heart against these Commonwealth floozies ? or did she display the generous side of her nature and give her man a nice holiday as a present. Then again she may have stayed at home because she prefers the company of the chickens and dogs to him, or maybe she just wanted the bloody article out from underfoot

PS Jingzy I think you spent too much time up the hill alone with the fragrant one.

And Robs heading this way too, what have I let myself in for?

Don't worry John, he came through rehab in fine style, and the house training program was 95% successful

Bet they cant understand a word he says I thought Fran would need to be there to translate.

A house trained legal is an even more scary thought -what is the world coming to. And as for him misbehaving, Fran is a crack shot and don't think she would miss even if he is the other side of the world and he knows that!