Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: REALLY, I nearly died laughing or was it crying

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

REALLY, I nearly died laughing or was it crying

“Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

These people walk among us! The worrying thing is thats the next generation! As young as they are there probably old enough to vote!
    “Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

Its a rhino init they for real ? , some parent's just need to be put back in the test tube ? if that is what they have given air too god help the next lot to come out of the gene pool :

Please God, let that be a put up job.....

I think it may be genuine.

Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you......

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

We have mastered flight, we have walked on the moon. We have made complicated machinery to perform complicated tasks. We have created great works of art. And yet these people still walk amongst us. I think Joey Essex has been making a few bob donating sperm if you ask me.

If you have not watched it, find the movie "Idiocracy". Humor that at times seems to be more like prophecy

Regular Poster
    Worcestershire/ Manchester
    This sort of thing makes me weep for humanity. If this is to be my generation I am not sure I want to live on this planet anymore...

What, you are suprised. I worked with a chap who thought Rod Hulls, Emu was real.

Sterilze the halfwits and prevent them from breeding. Somebody said education is a "wonderful thing" they obviously hadn't seen facebook.

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?