Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen intro

Aberdeen intro

Hello, I'm a junior doctor just starting in Aberdeen with a passion for fieldsports looking to gain some more experience. I've been out stalking on a couple of occasions and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm also a keen angler, have been rough shooting a few times and used to compete in a .22/fullbore rifle club. Just looking to chat to anyone in the north of Scotland who can give me a few tips and pointers on where to get started, not just stalking but also beating, rough shooting, wildfowling etc.

Hi Jonny,

Plenty folks on here in the area, surely manage to get you involved in things. PM me if you wish.

Welcome. I think you'll find the lads on here will be only too happy to advise and point you in the right direction they're a great bunch. Old farts like myself would be glad of your company just in case the old pump plays up.

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Sounds fair, just as long as I'm not having to examine tick bites on the hill.

Plenty of locals on here Doc - feel free to PM.
    I can resist everything, except temptation.

Welcome - its a friendly place - but watch that Jockstalk bloke . And come to think of it that JAyB guy is a bit...

Read everything with an open mind and take some of the ego flashing with apinch of salt/ sense of humour and there's a heart of gold on this forum - enjoy.
    Stalking and Courses
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at Kelso, Scone & Moy 2016