Bargain Night-Vision and Thermals

Erik Hamburger

I often moan and winch about the bad service I often get from some UK RFD's, who seem uninterested in selling you anything you want. But credit where it is due: In February of this year I purchased a Thermal Viewer from a Eurozone retailer, www.jvs-outdoor.eu , saving myself some £800 compared to UK retail prices. A free High Capacity battery was thrown in by them, normally around £90...
Last week, under warranty, I requested two new AA battery holders; as well as a new lens-cover, -which I had accidentally broken off, and expected to have to pay for-. All three parts were promptly dispatched with just a small charge made for package postage, and arrived by courier within days.
If you require NightVision or Thermal equipment I recommend you consider using this Dutch company, who are not just a lot cheaper than most UK retailers, they also offer an excellent after-sales service.

The prices do look very good it's just a shame they don't do anything in my price range at the moment such as the Yukon Photon.

Back