Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 15,000 and going strong

15,000 and going strong

Another milestone for the site this morning, with the membership now standing at 15,000.

Thanks to all of you for the support, friendships and generosity you have given to the site and to each other. I know we have our moments on here, and everyone has their opinion but in general I like to think that we have all achieved something towards helping others in the stalking world and have the sport we all love at heart.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen from the owners/admin
    Sikamalc (Malcolm) JAYB (John) csl (Alex)
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

And a big THANK YOU to you for ptoviding and maintaining such a valuable and unsurpassed platform for all of us, experienced and novice alike.
    Nowhere else can you find such a wealth of knowledge, support and guidance than on SD.

Thank you, and here's to the next 15k.

I think the owners/admin should be deservedly proud of this forum.

May I say as someone on the other side of the world, that this is a very welcoming, friendly & helpful community. Is isn't like this by just good luck.

Thank you admin & thank you members.

"Men Who Stare at Deer."

Congratulations and thanks for the site.

I for one have got a great deal out of the site and have made a number of friends through it.

Keep up the good work and thanks again.

“Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.”
    –Fred Bear -

Congratulations and thanks! I can honestly say that after three years on here, it is pretty much the source of all my stalking and shooting now, or contacts that have derived from it. I'd be nowhere on that front without the SD.

Hi Thanks Admin for your time and effort. Great site and long may it continue.

I would say thank you for the site feller

+1 thanks to admin for a welcoming friendly site full of advice ,help and banter
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

cracking site that reflects its superb image from the admin team right down to the newest member/s

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

As a total newbie to this sport as of a few weeks ago can I just please say thank YOU for such a fantastic and valuable resource!

I had absolutely no idea how to go about getting into stalking and I've found the information here to be invaluable, and the welcome exceedingly friendly!

The fact that this forum is such a great resource for us all is testament to the efforts put into it by its founders, as well the desire of the wider membership base to welcome new folks to the fold.

A handful of weeks in and I have several stalks planned plus my eye on DSC1 next year, as well as a wealth of information gleaned from my own reading - So from this new guy, thank you all! I truly wouldnt be where I am now without TSD!