What kind of prices am I lookign at....

Joshua

..to shoot maybe a Muntjac Buck, or even a Roe cull buck? I'd just like a rough guide on how much $$ to put buy.

anywhere from £0.00 to arround £600.00 depends on who you know and what you are prepared to pay. there are plenty of people that will glady take the money off you.

I know its not entierly helpful but it is accurate. i would rekon for your roe on average would be about £60 - £100.

skipp.

anywhere from £0.00 to arround £600.00 depends on who you know and what you are prepared to pay. there are plenty of people that will glady take the money off you.

I know its not entierly helpful but it is accurate. i would rekon for your roe on average would be about £60 - £100.

skipp.

Thanks skippy. £60 - £100 seems reasobale to me. I understand there is a fee on top of the deer also, like a stalkers fee or something. It think I heard it was around £70 a day.

60 - 100 pounds and 70 pounds stalkers fee sounds alot to me! you should get up here To argyll, the going rate up here is 50pound for a buck regardless of size and 35 pounds for the outing.

60 - 100 pounds and 70 pounds stalkers fee sounds alot to me! you should get up here To argyll, the going rate up here is 50pound for a buck regardless of size and 35 pounds for the outing.

Less that £100? Thats good going! I thought I was looking at least £200 as I've seen Muntjac offered for over £100.

Hi Joshua,

drop me a PM, I am charging £60 a stalk and no kill fee on cull Roe Buck this season. However if you badly shoot one you must pay for the venison. Other than that I also throw in a free breakfast as well, and if you want to stay overnight at the B/B its £25 a night payable to the owners.

I have some availability left in June and early July,

Regards

Sikamalc

Hi Joshua,

drop me a PM, I am charging £60 a stalk and no kill fee on cull Roe Buck this season. However if you badly shoot one you must pay for the venison. Other than that I also throw in a free breakfast as well, and if you want to stay overnight at the B/B its £25 a night payable to the owners.

I have some availability left in June and early July,

Regards

Sikamalc

PM sent!

Back