Thread: unwanted lining

unwanted lining

Just been informed off my son that the lurched May have lined the cocker how long do I have to get it a jag and roughly how much does it cost.

I believe that the dog morning after equivalent is known as Mismate . From what I have been told vets do not like to give it whilst the bitch is still in season , its most effective
    if given in the first 22 days but still 95% effective at upto 45 days , think that it involves 2 jabs 24 hours apart

I am sure that one of the resident vets will soon be along to correct me !! , I have no idea on costs but its sure to sting
    Last edited by grumpyoldsod; 19-08-2015 at 08:53.

Thanks grumpy for advise going to vet's tomorrow they said they Give the mismate between five and severn days after hiccup twenty-four hours two jags as you said . Thanks

Alizin is the drug. Its expensive. We generally leave them and scan at 28 days and only inject the pregnant ones. Less than 50% are in pup.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

My bitch has had the jags. I am sure it cost me 90 that was roughly 5 years ago though.

Thanks lads I got off light it seems only cost me 54