Boyd Stock

hogey

I have just ordered a Boyd stock from the US for my Styer Pro Hunter and wonder if anyone knows how long it takes to arrive from the States.They claim 14 days for fabrication then they dispatch.

It depends how they send it , but on average about two weeks . I just sent one to one of the boys on SD and it got there in about 12 days . It usually takes a bit longer from here ( western Canada ) so as long as they don't send it surface ( by boat , two months ! ) you should have it within a month .......... and it will probably be a long month lol . Doesn't it state on your order what shipping method they'll use ?

AB

Last time I ordered a stock from them it took longer to clear uk customes than ir did to get into the uk I know that don't help mutch lol sorry. Normally about a month

I've just tracked mine and it's awaiting customs charges by me but I don't know who will contact me or when? Anyone have any ideas who I could ring to get it paid and speed things up?

It depends how they send it , but on average about two weeks . I just sent one to one of the boys on SD and it got there in about 12 days . It usually takes a bit longer from here ( western Canada ) so as long as they don't send it surface ( by boat , two months ! ) you should have it within a month .......... and it will probably be a long month lol . Doesn't it state on your order what shipping method they'll use ?

AB

I should have read the order notice.It will be shipped UPS and I will be notified after dispatch which they state 10 to 14 days after manufacture .So should have it mid to late September.
Thanks

Dave

I'm very surprised that they are sending it out to from the USA, I've tried to get one and they say that the Federal Law in the U.S. That they are not allow to ship them to the UK!

They won't ship certain stocks even if under $100. Generally anything that sounds or looks "Tactical" (including their "Tacticool" range.)

I've had two orders in the past, both $99 stocks, without a hitch.

Boyd's are great stocks, got a prairie hunter on mine and it rules!

(Thanks for your help AB)

Scrummy

Back