Thread: Back again

Back again

Hi all, I need to make the effort to use this forum more than I did previously, looking forward to having some discussions with hopefully like minded individuals.

Welcome to the site, could you tell us a little more about you please, this is more of a hello than an introduction.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Ok, after the addition request, try this, I have had my FAC and Shotgun for 4 years, live in the middle of a game shoot and like alkinds of outdoor activities, in the game Season I will shoot 10+ days, plus fit in some stalking, vermin control including some foxing. I need to travel for my stalking to Dumfries which is a 2- 1/2 hour drive, I'm looking for a syndicate place, so it can be more flexible?. Unfortunately, work gets in way, as I work in the oil & gas industry, thus always travelling to nice or not so nice places.... Cooking us another passion, especially game. Do my own preparation everything I, game, deer etc. decided to take my DSC1 this year, but the course was cancelled twice with the BDS, thus now trying to find another suitable date, then will plan to do the DC2 and deer mgt, if I could pick a job, it would be a gamekeeper, it's hard-work, outside, great satisfaction, may need the lottery win first.... The end!

Get in the queue for the lottery win!!

welcome to SD from another northwest lancs guy!! Do you do clays too?

I do anything,mwhenever I can get it, including clays mainly skeet and ball trap.... All good fun!