Stag

A handsome stag, but could the chap in the picture be sitting any further away in the distance to make things look any bigger.....??? Always makes me chuckle when people do that.

Not in the UK? More than likely Poland, Hungary. Nothing wrong with taking a big stag out to allow other stags to move up, that's how you manage deer and pay for the lease.

Nz stag
breed for genetics
some of these big stags break there skull caps when they hit the ground they are so heavy.

Jesus H! What did you take that beast down with, 84mm carl Gustav? Amazing animal, really well done to you sir.

I did not shoot it , my daughter sent me the picture .. to be honest I would rather shoot I wild stag any day

I did not shoot it , my daughter sent me the picture .. to be honest I would rather shoot I wild stag any day

Me too ;)

These stags are similar to cattle. In Spain they are trying something similar with roes.

Nz stag
breed for genetics
some of these big stags break there skull caps when they hit the ground they are so heavy.
I have to say that I've been watching a fair bit of NZ red stalking for big heads on YouTube and almost without exception they are ugly, what the Americans would call non-typical, over large heads with little symmetry and too many points.

Back