Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Hello. I'm Geoff from Lancashire. I am an avid shooter and have been for 30 yrs. I currently use calibres from .22 air rifle to 45/70 Gov to control vermin across many areas of the North West UK. My passion is firearm coatings and aesthetics. Having been recently made redundant from 14 years in Education I have now turned my part time work into what is a very satisfying full time business applying Cerakote ceramic coatings, Hydrographic coatings and, for now, carrying out minor aspects of Gunsmithing (stock repairs, welding, brazing, soldering etc). I'm also currently in the throws of making long range AR500 plate targets and stands for full bore rifles. Whilst the experience of redundancy was a stressful time, it's caveat was certainly lightened by being able to spend all my time in my workshop with my passion.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CZ Digital camo and green Cerakote web.jpg   IMG_0046.jpg   Webley-812-3.jpg   Armalite-AR10.jpg   IMG_0275.jpg  

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi Geoff. Welcome to the site. Could you give some ballpark figures for your cereokote work? Pm me if you prefer.

Welcome to the site and i hope your passions earn you a living

Thanks Ray. Education is heading a bad way do I'm happy to have a fall back (or forward as the case may be). Guns have been a part of most of my life so it's a pleasure working on them and with the people who use them.

Lancs / Cumbria Border
    Welcome to the site Geoff

you've already done several pieces for me, the quality of your work is excellent and just as importantly, you deliver on time as promised.

Welcome your work looks good
    If its hit its history / If its missed its a mystery

A gun is always loaded .A mule always kicks

Thanks for the positive feedback Redmist.

Welcome. Lovely looking work!