Trail Cams stolen today !

felix4247

Afternoon Lads, I'm placing this post in response to my Trail Cams being lifted (today!!)

I'm hoping one of you maybe able to recognise the teaf(s) involved and help me resolve the matter. You can see the time and date on each photo. They were taken in the Monmouthshire area, close to Raglan I will be extremely grateful if anyone knows anything to please PM me. I am more than willing to see you right if they are returned.

Many thanks ! Here are the photos of the thief !!! The thief in question also has a black and white Cat !

Many thanks !

IMG-20150822-WA0000.jpgIMG-20150822-WA0001.jpgIMG-20150822-WA0002.jpgIMG-20150822-WA0003.jpgIMG-20150822-WA0004.jpg

That black and white cat is a jack Russell if I'm not mistaken, take it you have got the photos set up to send to your computer, good luck with your pursuit of the culprit.

M

Have you reported the theft to the police? You may be very lucky and they might actually recognise the person involved from the photos if they have had dealings with him before.

Good luck.

Thank you for your help and advice (Paultap and Mauser).. I appreciate it.

Update: Photo here shows a Brown & White Jack Russell (not a Cat!) .. and in the background are Kennels in his garden ... so this is a shooting guy!!

Thief with Brown & White Jack Russell !.jpg

Third picture is of the roof of a tractor cab with the sunroof open - you might be looking for a light fingered farmer / farm worker chap?

Third picture is of the roof of a tractor cab with the sunroof open - you might be looking for a light fingered farmer / farm worker chap?

I'm not so sure about that, windscreen looks to be too 'car angled' for a tractor, maybe a recent car with glass roof, pug 307 etc

Second picture looks like the underside of a hatch back hatch in the background.

Fourth one definitely looks like a car interior to me, complete with dangly red christmas tree pongy thing. Take it round to an independent service garage and see if they can recognise the interior layout the roof switches and mirror arrangement, and the rather distinctive grab handle / protuberances above the rear window.

Do you have all of the other images in the sequence? If you have the times logged from the first one when he took it down and maybe the first one when he got home to his modern brick house you could get an idea of the distance in between.

How far off the beaten track was it sited? Near a regular Jack Russell Terrier dog walking path? Any locals close to the robbery site who might recognise a regular visitor?

If the sim card is still feeding you photos presumably there will be a way for the police to pinpoint its position from the cell phone masts...

Best of luck,

Alan

Last edited:
Ugly looking sort may be homosexual as well looks like he shapes his eyebrows.
Don’t think you will get any joy with trying to pinpoint the sim card apparently its rather expensive to achieve this hope you get your property back

Think I might buy trail cam safe boxes for mine - my land in Herefordshire ain't too far away from them parts....

God I really hate any sort of theft - especially pikey selfie dumbass theft - it really boils my blood. Flipping trailers, chainsaws, 4x4's anything that aint bloody nailed down and about 4 plod on shift covering the whole county!!!!

Last edited:
Shame there is no GPS geotag on the pics. Not that I'd want to go and knock and ask for them back - unless you have some big mates!

Shame there is no GPS geotag on the pics. Not that I'd want to go and knock and ask for them back - unless you have some big mates!

Ha ha! He looks like you should try to ask for them back. Fat, unfit ...and wobbly legs after you have clouted him one......try Krav Maga.

report it to the police, they can put it on their ID sought page which all police and PCSO's look at, much more chance of him being lifted and you getting your stuff back.

I don't think it is a tractor, not one I have ever seen anyway. Reason, grab handles and where sunroof operation buttons are. Tractors tend to be push up, tilt only not slide. And the rear bore mirror, tractors are to the right not in the centre. Imo it's a car.

I can't quite make it out but it looks very similar to my Citroen Berlingo so look out for a Citroen or Peugeot Teepee or the smaller versions of such vehicles. Not too many about that have the sunroof fitted.

Some of the more modern trail cams have the ability to 'Geo Tag' an image to the exact location it was taken. Try right click and properties and see if yours does?
MS

Such a vile, thieving bottom feeder deserves to be caught. I hope if you report it to the police, he is recognised and this thick dishonest idiot gets all he deserves.

Having gone through normal channels and if you were to get no joy, I wonder if the local press would be interested in publishing the picture of this excuse for a human. I would also consider any other field sport forum and, as has been suggested, the likes of Facebook, where this I expect would spread like wildfire.

Ha ha! He looks like you should try to ask for them back. Fat, unfit ...and wobbly legs after you have clouted him one......try Krav Maga.

Yes and threatening assault on someone and committing it will also see your FAC gone as well. I would be careful about putting such remarks on a forum that the police look at from time to time.

Back