BDS (East Anglia) Free Shot Site Seminar

Paul 600

Shot Site Seminar.

So you've taken a shot at a deer, it sounded good, reacted well and your happy with the shot, but you can't find the deer. What do you do?

The Branch are holding a Shot Site Seminar on the 7th November at the Euston Estate.
The UK Scent Hound Association (UKSHA) will be putting on this informative days training, covering locating the shot site and analysing the information at the shot site.
There will be food and drinks available at lunch time and members of the UKSHA will be available to answer any questions you may have on the shot site or any tracking related questions.

This event is FREE

The branch will be supplying Tea's, Coffee's and hot food at lunch time, there will be a small charge for this.
As we are catering for this, we will need to know who is attendingso please contact us at n.rout@bdsbranches.org.ukto book your place.

Sounds like a good day will see if I can make it ,sorry haven't had the time for a write up yet but a big thanks for coming out the other week I will give Gareth a nudge to get that done well impress when you found that drop off blood in the middle of a 50 acre field ,Gareth thought you had gone off in the totally wrong direction ,

I've done one of these with Paul before and it is a very informative session which I would say is essential knowledge. A bit of detective work (shot site analysis) can make the difference between finding a deer or not. It helps you make the right decision as to the next course of action and equally importantly, when to act and what not to do!
Training like this is invaluable to stalkers, especially when it's free!
Well done to UKSHA and BDS East Anglia for getting together and hosting such an event!:thumb::thumb:
I'll be there and if you need a hand let me know.
MS

I will do my best to be there too. Not a good week for me but I will definitely try. You can never be over trained!
Baguio

There is also a talk for the north branch BDS Scotland the following week I will post details tonight for everyone, atb wayne

Just emailed hopefully there is still space for me and my shooting buddy,

Stratts

Edited to say I am already committed on that day which is a shame, have a good day everyone!

Last edited:
Busy preparing for the forthcoming seminar at Euston. Looking forward to sharing our knowledge learned in Germany last year.
Regards
Steve

Hi Paul

I have emailed Nick a couple of times to book a place, and I'm assuming (hoping) that no reply means he got 'em.

Is the meet at the range?

Jerry

Spoke to Nick the other day and he's on the case! Thanks for all the enquiries, looking forward to seeing you all there.

Paul

Last edited:
Update, Nick will be sending out an e-mail shortly to confirm a few details, probably at the weekend. The event looks like it will be well attended so please contact Nick if you intend to come. For those In Scotland There will be a presentation THIS WEEKEND on the shot site with the Highlands Branch BDS.

BDS Highlands Branch Autumn Meeting

Last edited:
Update, Nick will be sending out an e-mail shortly to confirm a few details, probably at the weekend. The event looks like it will be well attended so please contact Nick if you intend to come. For those In Scotland There will be a presentation THIS WEEKEND on the shot site with the Highlands Branch BDS.

BDS Highlands Branch Autumn Meeting

Nick says:

We will be starting at 10:30 am and meeting on the Euston to Barnham Road, the closest postcode will be IP24 2QN, we will park on the large verge on the side of the road (it will be obvious).

If you are unable to attend please let us know ASAP as this is a catered for event.

The event is free, although we will be charging £5 for the food and drinks.

Only a couple of days to go for the seminar. Please e-mail Nick if you haven't already done so.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Paul

All set up at Euston and looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow for an interesting day.
Regards
Steve

Back