Browning .17hmr t bolt trigger

bradstalk

Hi does anyone know if there's is a way to adjust the trigger on the above rifle other than the adjustment screw as I still find it to heavy when as light as it will go? Iv heard people mention taking coils off of the spring? Is this a tricky job or am I best getting a gun smith to do it? Many thanks :)

There was someone on here who did it. I think he was an Aussie. I was chatting with him about it.
I think he took one of the coils off.
Well yes. That is what most on the Internet consider a 'trigger job' but what that really does in most instances is to decrease the sear engagement pressure. The results are a trigger in which the safety has been somewhat diminished and now has a 'creepy' (tho lighter) release. I have repaired many such bits of engineering. ~Muir

I sorted my tbolt issue by blowing it up. Hmr lol. Replaced it with the cz.
i hated the trigger on the t bolt. I hated the fact that you could eject a round out of the chamber with the safety on and I thought the attitude of the winker on the browning stand was cack. Not that I am a bitter and twisted man who wants to go off topic. :D

I sorted my tbolt issue by blowing it up. Hmr lol. Replaced it with the cz.
i hated the trigger on the t bolt. I hated the fact that you could eject a round out of the chamber with the safety on and I thought the attitude of the winker on the browning stand was cack. Not that I am a bitter and twisted man who wants to go off topic. :D

Yeah. The reality of owning the Browning is putting up with a crap trigger and constantly checking the bolt to see if you've lost your chambered round with the safety on. A pretty and neat little rifle. I got rid of mine and much happier with my CZ 455.

Thanks all I tried the local gun smith and they wouldn't touch it, looks like il have to put up with it!

Back