Not helping....

gixer1

Unfortunately the US is buzzing today with the story/vid of the guy shooting the cameraman and reporter live on air in Virginia....looks like he was a disgruntled employee. horrific footage to watch...

Its a real shame people are spoiling it for the sensible gun owners in the world, I really feel this will be a big point in a change in the laws over here just going by the coverage and comments.

RIP to the both of them...

Regards,

Gixer

Last edited:
Gun control is part of the collectivist agenda, and collectivist mindset. On a larger scale, encompassing more issues, every individual is put into a group-of-the-moment, so they can be "held accountable" collectively for the actions of a deranged individual.

This crime, committed by a black employee who was fired for temper tantrums, has already been labeled "workplace violence" and "gun violence" by the media and spokesmen with anti-rights agendas. None of them dare mention "hate crime". Cities with almost total bans on legal handgun ownership, like Chicago and Baltimore, have shootings every day.

Meanwhile, Detroit has increased its concealed handgun permits from 250 to 10,470 in the last three years, and has seen street crime fall over 30%.

Why mention his colour?

Apparently he sent a fax to a local newsroom saying it was revenge for the church killings a few weeks ago,and that if they wanted a race war they will get one.
On this basis,then mentioning his colour is very valid as it should be considered a race crime.

A man claiming to be Bryce Williams called ABC News over the last few weeks, saying he wanted to pitch a story, and wanted to fax information. He never told ABC News what the story was. This morning, a fax was in the machine (time stamped 8:26 a.m.) almost two hours after the shooting. A little after 10 a.m., he called again, and introduced himself as Bryce, but also said his legal name was Vester Lee Flanagan, and that he shot two people this morning. While on the phone, he said authorities are “after me,” and “all over the place.” He hung up. ABC News contacted the authorities immediately and provided them with the fax.In the 23-page document faxed to ABC News, the writer says “MY NAME IS BRYCE WILLIAMS” and his legal name is Vester Lee Flanagan II” He writes what triggered today’s carnage was his reaction to the racism of the Charleston church shooting:
“Why did I do it? I put down a deposit for a gun on 6/19/15. The Church shooting in Charleston happened on 6/17/15…”
“What sent me over the top was the church shooting. And my hollow point bullets have the victims’ initials on them."
It is unclear whose initials he is referring to. He continues, “As for Dylann Roof? You (deleted)! You want a race war (deleted)? BRING IT THEN YOU WHITE …(deleted)!!!” He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

Later in the manifesto, the writer quotes the Virginia Tech mass killer, Seung Hui Cho, and calls him “his boy,” and expresses admiration for the Columbine High School killers. “Also, I was influenced by Seung–Hui Cho. That’s my boy right there. He got NEARLY double the amount thatEric Harris and Dylann Klebold got…just sayin’.
In an often rambling letter to the authorities, and family and friends, he writes of a long list of grievances. In one part of the document, Williams calls it a “Suicide Note for Friends and Family”.
--He says has suffered racial discrimination, sexual harassment and bullying at work. --He says he has been attacked by black men and white females. --He talks about how he was attacked for being a gay, black man
“Yes, it will sound like I am angry...I am. And I have every right to be. But when I leave this Earth, the only emotion I want to feel is peace....”
“The church shooting was the tipping point…but my anger has been building steadily...I’ve been a human powder keg for a while…just waiting to go BOOM!!!!”.

Why mention his colour?
Because the US Dept of Justice is classifies crimes, and racially-motivated crimes are supposed to be classified as "hate crimes", as a means of giving the federal authorities a means to enter a criminal case, because almost all criminal cases are normally state cases, under the authority of the county sheriff and court system. But when the crime does not suit the current politics, they classify it a different way, not just for statistics.

This killer said on his web site, and other places that this was racially motivated, personally against his former employer and co-workers, and collectively, for "revenge".

I am just trying to explain the background of how the liberals are trying to sweep this under the rug and spin the conversation into gun control, as they always do.

Last edited:
Back