Thread: Update to dmg opportunity cambs

Update to dmg opportunity cambs

Ladies and Gents.

Further to the opportunity that I advertised on 9th July. (closed)

On behalf of our DMG I have this morning made offers of probationary membership to four local people, three of whom are SD members.

We decided to give opportunities to two novices, one of whom is a female stalker and two more-experienced but relatively new to the sport, who have no or very limited other stalking opportunities.

Thank you to everyone who showed an interest. This has been a positive experience for us and we would certainly use SD again, if and when the need arises.

Thank you to our Site owners, Malcolm, John and Alex.

Best regards.

And thank you from the owners of the site for giving the membership the opportunity, we are very grateful for your offering such a golden offer to the site members.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Yes I reiterate what Malc has said. This really is an opportunity that is worth it's weight in gold. I hope the lucky chosen ones appreciate this and grasp the opportunity with both hands. There is no doubt that they're going to learn loads. Best of luck to all involved.

Brilliant! Best of luck to those who have earned the four places and good on everyone else involved.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY