Thread: Faulty Firefly IR Laser

Faulty Firefly IR Laser

Can anyone advise where to get the IR Laser repaired,the IR just seems to be just emmitting a line and not a spot as previously used when last out
    I have changed the battery and tried adjusting the front screw thread,unfortunatley to no avail, it seems to have gone faulty.

I would of thought starlight might be your best bet for the firefly, if they say it's going to cost a few quid I'd be temped to just buy an N1000, I believe these are better than the firefly and are ajustible for power. And at around 120-130 a lot cheaper than the firefly and the firefly is all or nothing.
    Last edited by Tuck; 31-08-2015 at 18:32.

It sounds like your front lens may have come out. If that is the case it is not expensive. I had the same problem. Contact Julian at Starlight. If you use the phone afternoons are better to get him.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Thanks for your information I will contact Julian @ starlight and get it repaired