Available: Dsc1 course spring 2016 west sussex

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Following on from the heavily subscribed Level 1 course organised and run by myself and Jon Snowdon (Greenlee stalking) we are again offering places in the spring of 2016 for candidates to take their DSC Level 1 on the estate I manage in West Sussex. This is off Jct 11 M23.

The dates are FRIDAY 8TH TO SUNDAY 10TH APRIL 2016.
This may seem a long way ahead but I have been asked by quite a few people if I am organising another Level 1 course this spring and many people need to organise their time off well in advance.

Cost £285.00 This includes light lunch, tea, coffee and the use of an estate rifle if needed, 4 calibres offered. The only charge is for ammo used. £1 per round.

Local accommodation can be arranged nearby if needed

To pre book a place please PM me. A deposit is required to hold the place and on going advice and help is freely available.

Thank you

Am in the Highlands of Scotland for a while. I have responded to your request and yes we have space on the course. I will contact you on my return.

Many thanks

Malcolm

Hi,
Please could you send me more details on location as I'm very interested in doing my DSC1 next year but my local site haven't released any 2016 dates.

Thanks Luke.

Pm responded to. Sorry only got back late last night from 4 days on CWD/Muntjac. Please call me on the mobile if there are any further questions or guidance you might require.

Thank you

Malcolm

Still places open on this course. Jon Snowdon is the assessor, with myself helping out as AW. 6 confirmed places taken. Venue is near Horsham in West Sussex, fee is £285 for the 3 days. Deposit required £100.00.

PM for further details.

All those attending this course. Please be at the estate for 9.00am on Friday 8th April.

Please make sure you have your FAC, rifle and ammo. Any questions please PM me or call me on the mobile.

Thank you

Back