Available: Attention 2016 sd week!! All those who have put their names down

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
SD WEEK IN THE SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS OCTOBER 2016.

Due to the growing demand to book for this week I have 6 members already booked for 2016.

However the following members have also expressed an interest in attending and as I have one week nearly booked I am now posting this announcement so those that Pm'ed me can get back in contact to take the further places available. There are two weeks booked for this season and I intend to follow this on with two weeks next year. This is stalking over 8000 acres and access to a further 6000 acres nearby for Red and Sika in the Highlands of Scotland, 55 miles north of Inverness.

Last year in one week we took 17 Sika and Red for the 5 days of stalking.

Those members who have expressed an interest are : Toad, Thurstont, Pablo.222, Archie12, Bearstalker, Primer.

Any other members interested please PM me. I know this is a long way off, but these weeks get booked quickly and it is first come first serve. Stag weeks are already booked for 2016. This is for hinds only.

Thank you

12 out of 14 places now taken for the two weeks in 2016.

Thank you to everyone who has Pm'ed me. Will make sure we put plenty of photos up on the site from this year. This is £175 per day no kill fees and including accommodation stalking over 8000 acres of iconic Scottish highlands.

Professional guides on hand to help and guide with extraction vehicles.

Back