Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free set of the world famous Limulis shooting sticks

Free set of the world famous Limulis shooting sticks

With yet another display of our members generosity crouch end, who won a set of sticks in this months draw, already owns a set so he has donated them to go to someone worthy on the site. The preferred recipient will be a newbie who is perhaps about to take their level 1.

Anyone who feels they fit the bill, respond to this thread, do not PM me I get sick of emptying my mailbox, reply to this thread. I shall enter all received applications into the hat on Thursday morning, so get your finger out.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Very generous.

I believe I fit the bill for consideration.

I am a newbie to shooting in general having had my FAC for about 18 months mostly participating in target shooting (CSR) and club stuff. I have just gained permission to control rabbit numbers for a local rugby club and hope to take my DSC 1 in the coming months followed by some accompanied stalking when work, funds and the wife permit. I am currently listening to the set of Galloway audio books and studying a DSC 1 manual as preparation.

I'll throw my hat in the ring.
    I have completed my DSC1 but still consider myself a newbie.
    Shooting off of sticks is a particular challenge, as is making stealthy progress whilst a pair of B&Q garden canes do their best job of clattering about when you least want them to!
    I can resist everything, except temptation.

Another paw in the air from me!

I have only had my FAC for about a month, but i have already done my DSC1 to learn some basics. I haven't yet grassed my first deer, and have been out stalking less than a handful of times - so i am a newbie!

I am in the process of putting my kit and equipment together as some of my previous posts will show. Sticks are one of the many things i don't yet have - and so would be given a good home

Hopefully i will collect my rifle this week, and it would be nice to have a set to use with it!

I have passed my level 1 (courtesy of subsidised course from South Lanarkshire Deer Group!) but definitely consider myself a novice and am awaiting my FAC coming through any time now (Police Scotland told me last week that it's been approved and to go ahead and install my cabinet! ). Now I am desperately trying to save some cash for a decent starter rifle and scope so obviously quad-sticks would be a welcome addition to my kit list if you feel I qualify for the draw.

Thanks to admin and Crouch End for the generous offer.

Good luck to every one that enters. Thanks JayB for sorting. These sticks are a brilliant bit of kit

Just to add a little info in here, Tony's sticks are made to measure to an extent, as in your height & handed? although at a push would be useable by someone close enough.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

I will echo Andyf case he dose need sticks
    As I get older I have realised that I cannot please everyone. But I find I can easy piss every one off.

Quote Originally Posted by crouch valley View Post
    Good luck to every one that enters. Thanks JayB for sorting. These sticks are a brilliant bit of kit
    Great gesture crouch end. Lol
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

excellent gesture from crouchend.....the winner will receive a set of sticks made specific to their height and whether theyre left or right handed.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks