White dog ****.

provarmint

Having a conversation with a friend, we got talking *****, dog ***** and how uncommon white dog **** is, does no one feed bones anymore?

I cook some of the rabbits I shoot, then mince them (bones and flesh), for a mates' dog.
No reports of white lumps so perhaps in days gone by dogs ate a really high% of bones

I cook some of the rabbits I shoot, then mince them (bones and flesh), for a mates' dog.
No reports of white lumps so perhaps in days gone by dogs ate a really high% of bones

That picture is from my dogs, two Jacks fed on raw and dry.

My dogs eat a lot of 'BARF' (Bones And Raw Food). They do very small amounts of poop compared to when on standard dog food and it is often white and crumbly like you used to see down the back lane back when dogs were allowed to poop there and ate proper food rather than processed lips and arseholes and the odd circus animal. If you look at flavoured pet food ingredients it is quite shocking. For instance, duck or rabbit flavoured food only contains 4% of the main advertised ingredient! What the hell is the other 96%????:eek:
Would you buy a beef burger that only contained 4% beef? Actually, considering the horse meat fiasco, most probably would as they'd be none the wiser!
MS

Supermarket sausages only need to have 28% of the advertised type meat in them , what's the rest?

Not long moved dog onto RAW and she's prone to whiter / lighter poop , especially after more bone than usual

Paul

White like that means you're feeding too high a proportion of bone. Chalky and hard they can quite easily get constipated. Even if you just feed, say, chicken wings, that can be too high a percentage of bone. From memory I think is about 20% is the max bone they recommend.

I should say that I've had a dog get ill through precisely this. It's easy to do.

White like that means you're feeding too high a proportion of bone. Chalky and hard they can quite easily get constipated. Even if you just feed, say, chicken wings, that can be too high a percentage of bone. From memory I think is about 20% is the max bone they recommend.

I should say that I've had a dog get ill through precisely this. It's easy to do.

It dries that colour, not chalky or dry when done.

Back