Thread: Oh my!

SD Regular
    On the banks of the Columbia River, Portland OR. USA

Oh my!

Deerstalkers & Admin,
    So sorry if my comments offended any of you, please accept my sincere apology. This is a deer stalking site and that's what I should be talking about. I will do my best to do so. Feel free to PM me for other subjects.

I take it we are talking about the debate of Immigration/Migrant policy?

Totally exceeded all my expectations, 15 pages and 147 posts before being shut down. Good grief I was expecting such an emotive contentious subject to last only two or three posts at most. I know that it was in the off topic section but personally I wish that such a subject hadn't been started.
    Last edited by 8x57; 10-09-2015 at 17:43.
    It's the calibre of the shooter that counts not the calibre of the rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    personally I wish that such a subject hadn't been started.

On this forum it shouldn't matter where someone's from, or what their politics are, because we all have a shared interest in country sports that we need to stand up for together.
    As for Pine-Marten: as far as I'm concerned he's one of the good guys on this site. I couldn't give a stuff about whether or not his political views chime with mine, or whether he speaks more languages than I do - he always writes interesting, informative and humorous posts about our sport, and that's what counts ON HERE. No need for a load of personality bashing.