Thread: IOR 7X40 Binoculars

IOR 7X40 Binoculars

Brand new and un-used pair of IOR binos, as currently available from Border Barrels

I bought these with the intention of swapping them for my Leupolds, but to be honest I've become too attached to the Leupys and they haven't been given a look out, so are simply going to waste.

They are a cracking piece of glass and I'm sure they will please whoever buys them.

As I've said, they are brand new and un-used. 250 ono, recorded delivery, which is a good saving on the BB price, if they still have any

No they're not.

To my shame, I am the time waster.

My wife tells me this morning that my desire for a spare pair of bins is trumped by the state of our bank account. I am stuffed.

Sorry David. I am sure you'd quickly find a new taker. They are very fine value, given the excellence of the glass within them.

Meanwhile, I am about to don sackcloth and ashes in penitence.

Last edited by KevinF; 28-04-2010 at 08:40.
    KevinF -

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    They look like a newer version of the classic Checkpoint Charlie binos. The pair I have are very good indeed. They are focus free, in that you focus the individual eyepieces for your own sight and they don't need to focus them again.

If I didn't already have three pairs of binos I'd be sorely tempted, particularly if the quality is anything like my IOR scope!

No worries Kev. At least you are being honest!

Any other takers?

Novice - much appreciate you being so understanding. A non-essential - even though a bargain - is a no-no in this household, or so it would seem at the moment. I looked through IOR scope optics on Friday for the first time thanks to Willie_Gunn and I was impressed. If the bins are the same optical quality, then they are a bargain.
    KevinF -

Another PM sent

I take it there are no other takers at 250 then?

Sold to Dovebob, subject to funds clearing