Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kennel recommendation please

Kennel recommendation please

I'm looking to buy a new kennel with run for my two dogs, both to be housed together. Looking on line, there seems to be a few suppliers selling almost identical kennels but I can't find much in the way of independent reviews. Can anyone recommend a good kennel supplier or more importantly, any that I should avoid.

thanks in advance.

kennel build based in wigan a couple of lads on here have used them,if thats any help ,,i think norma 308 was one on here ?

Yep timberbuild ltd of Wigan built what I needed not cheap rubbish like I've had before ie duchy kennels ended up rebuilding that .
    The boss is called mark
    cheers Norma

KM Dog Trailers - Products

If I was starting again I would buy one of these.

There are a couple of agents on here, do a search and you should find the threads.

Interested in this too if anyone has any recommendations

KM dog trailers trailers, I wouldn't use any other. Got 2 kennels from them, one over 10 years ago and still like new.
    Although there are agents on here I didn't have any response from them so I dealt with the owner/director, very helpful and had the kennel built within 15 mins. If you would like his number just send me a PM.

Timberbuild. Have had many types over the years, bought a double from them about 7 years ago, best quality I had seen, made changes I wanted and still looks like New now.

Another vote for Timberbuild, had mine for a few years now, can change designs to suit your needs, I had mine adapted for my two Jacks, excellent quality.

Stacey above put me onto KM trailers & kennels in Ireland

Excellent service
    Excellent product
    Brought by himself to my door
    They also have Facebook page

Most who seen my kennel & run are impressed

Wouldn't buy any other

Try the 'kennel store' on line for galvanised run sections, doors, sleeping apartments etc. Geat quality, cheap and easy to assemble, and delivered within a couple of days.