Favourite Fox Calls

Jdt

Hello all would be interested to know what or if you have a favourite fox call and why you prefer it to others etc,I use several inc the Best Fox Call ss which I find really good,would be good to hear the thoughts of others :lol:

The calls that I use to the best affect on the foxpro I have are the adult rat distress. Lil Jack .kitten distress and the Vixen calls and juv.Fox pup calls

I've seen good reports on the icotec electronic callers,especially regarding the range of the remote control in excess of 300 yards. I've not gone the electronic route yet as I get good success with the mouth calls.

I don't think the back of my hand is downloadable just yet might be available on iTunes :lol:
k regards
N

i still prefer sqweeking by hand over any call ive ever used or heard altho i do quite like the sound a widgeon whistle makes as to be honest i dont like the rhaspy sounding calls which all seem to be the fasion at the minute

i still prefer sqweeking by hand over any call ive ever used or heard altho i do quite like the sound a widgeon whistle makes as to be honest i dont like the rhaspy sounding calls which all seem to be the fasion at the minute

Im using four diff mouth calls at present,the wam which is great,the best foxcall ss which is a raspy one but works fantastically well,great call for blind calling if you can't see any foxes,I'm also using the original fox call which is great also the last one is a little faulhueber call very quiet but works great too

I got 2, main reason I stepped on the 1st one, mind it gives a slightly different sound which is good for variety lol

Thats quite interesting as I was told that if you dent the wam calls then they are no good and need replaced

Back