Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thankyou

Just a quick post to say a big thank you to all our members. As you can see we have now reached the 3000 members mark.

When we bought the site just over two years ago there were only 700 members, and although not everyone posts, a great many do log on to read the posts. Friendships have been formed, some have shot their first deer through the site and its members, others have had their Level 2 signed off, and in general I hope that all our members have enjoyed and learnt from the site.

To all of you I would like to say thankyou on behalf of John, Alex and myself for all your contributions, help, advice and friendship.

Have a good Roe Buck season, ladies and gentlemen, I wish you much luck and good health.

A notable, milestone.
    KevinF -

I think you chaps ought to give yourselves a pat on the back and crack open a can of 'Top Deck' shandy to celebrate!!

Job's DEFINITELY a good 'un!
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

I think the congratulations extend both ways, well done you "mods"! I have learnt a lot form this site and met some nice folks, and spoken to quite a few more. It's quite a nice place you have created

Atb, ft
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Well done and thank you!

A Big Thanks back. May I add that from a novices point of view this site is invaluable, Advice, Recommendations, Opportunities, and the occasional laugh.

+1 to all the above - a great site.

and the same back to you guys, well done with the site and good luck for the future.and a big thanks to all for all of your help over the last few years. the site really helps how ever much experiance you have got.theres allways someone willing to help answer your question on here what ever it may be about.

+ 2 Well done guys...

Well done guys, and thank you.