Hi!

Im looking to take on more land as a deer stalker, I Am DSC1 qualified and fully insured. have been rabbiting and target shooting (air rifle since 4 but now shoot 600 meter .308) for many years but just starting out as deer stalker, have a few permits from rabbiting and vermin but deer are infrequent on most.

Many thanks!
Jack

Last edited:
Hi!

Im looking to take on more land as a deer stalker, I Am DSC1 qualified and fully insured. have been rabbiting and target shooting (air rifle since 4 but now shoot 600 meter .308) for many years but just starting out as deer stalker, have a few permits from rabbiting and vermin but deer are infrequent on most.

Many thanks!
Jack

Welcome to the site Jack. However I think your intro must rank as one of the more unusually forward intro's I have seen on this site. I would suggest that you get to know people on here first.

Then you can join the very long Q of people looking for stalking...................good luck with that one ;)

Hi!

Many thanks!
Jack

Hang on, have I missed a trick here...? If I had known it was this easy to get permissions then I would have started with a post like this lol ;)

Hang on lads, he wants to take on 'more land' so perhaps he wants to do a swaps, visit him on his present patch and he visit you on yours sort of arrangement.
His opening title does say 'Deer Stalking Offered in Devon'
Devon Reds for some Fallow or Sika perhaps.

Last edited:
Welcome to the site, been away for a few days and missed the edited bits of this post, and I think I am grateful

John

Back