Blaser R93 triggers

Milligan

Quick question; what are the triggers on the R93's like and are all the stock models the same experience; by that I mean is the Professional the same trigger as the Offroad?

Also, are they adjustable?
I found a manual which says not but not sure if this is really true.

Quite keen on entering the switchbarrel world from Sako 75's which I think have excellently adaptable triggers.
To me the trigger makes the difference between getting the best out of a gun, or not.

All the triggers are the same. No adjustment at all but don't need, its best one on the market

Recently purchased a Bix n Andy - they do two models; excellent trigger, not cheap but in my opinion an improvement over the standard factory R93 model trigger.

as far as I ma aware, the R93 trigger can be fitted with different trigger springs to alter the pull weight.

The trigger pull on the R93 can be changed by changing the springs. I was told the lightest is 1.5lb without any customising. I find that more than adequate for hunting.

Blaser and Mauser triggers are fantastic zero creep and positive break there's no need to even think of changing one

Blaser and Mauser triggers are fantastic zero creep and positive break there's no need to even think of changing one

As stated, clear crisp "break". How can you improve on that, unless, you are a bench shooter.
There is no creap.

Stan

Back