Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 34mm rings & bases

34mm rings & bases

As per title, I am looking for some 34mm rings & bases for my PM11. They need to be Low with a Weaver or Piccattiny style mount.

try this site i got mine from her 34mm tallys

I have a set of one piece AI mounts for the 34mm tube that you could have for 45 but I dont know if they will be the right height for your needs. What distance do you want from the top of the picatinny base to the bottom of the tube? Otherwise you could try TPS, Badger Ordnance, Seekins, Warne or Apel.

Hi S,

My badger mounts measure 15mm from the top of the rail to the bottom of the tube. If I could loose 10mm that would be about perfect. What are the dimensions of your AI mounts from rail to tube?

will get them out and have a butchers

Thanks S,
    [IMG]/Users/neilbeesley/Desktop/ 6mmbr.jpg[/IMG]
    As you can see the mounts are about 10-15mm high.

Sorry I have never loaded images before, hopefully this has worked
    Last edited by n8ess; 29-04-2010 at 21:25.

I have measured my mount and is is pretty much the same height. I have had a look around and the lowest I could find were Seekins rings at 0.92 in from top of base to the centre of the ring ie 6.35 mm from base to bottom of tube. I am going to order a pair at some stage, would you be interested in combining to save postage?

Let me know

PS Snap!!! mines a 6.5x47, whats yours??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC05217.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	378.8 KB 
ID:	934
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC05220 (2).jpg  
    Last edited by srvet; 30-04-2010 at 19:33.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ess View Post

Sorry I have never loaded images before, hopefully this has worked
    Mmmm. Mac A5 stock and Rem 700 short action. Nice. But Opticlock mounts look way high from the picture. I had the same problem with mine and ended up with Warne highs. Who made the barrel? And, by the way, love my PMII, as I am sure you love yours. Peerless build quality. Peerless image. Peerless wind-up on account of its having parallax adjustment, which seems to wind up some folk here...
    Last edited by KevinF; 30-04-2010 at 20:53.
    KevinF -

Simon, KevinF

My rifle is Remington 700 short action in 6mmBR built by Mike Norris who I have to say not only builds top class rifles but is a great bloke to boot.
    Border Barrel stainless fluted 5.5 varmint contour with 1:9 twist
    Rifle Basiz extend varmint trigger
    Macmillan A5 Tactical stock with forend rail system
    Schmidt & Bender 4-16 PM11 1cm clicks currently in TOO HIGH Badger Ordanance rings

I was originally going for the 5-25-56 and foolishly purchased the rings before I got the scope. I would be very interested in a combined purchase, send me a pm when you are looking to place an order.

This is my main foxing rifle, my deer rifle is a lovley Tikka 595 Master Deluxe in 7mm-08 not moderated, another great calibre in my opinion. I must say I would be tempted to re-barrell in 6.5x47 once the 6mmBR is shot out.