Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which ultrasonic Cleaner

Which ultrasonic Cleaner

I recently had an Ultrasonic cleaner bought for me for my birthday fantastic i thought no more cleaning out primer pockets and poking out media afterwards and so on so ,
    In went the cases with a little bit of liquid soap and after reading the instructions (in pigeon English) turned on the machine and hey-presto !!!!!!!!! nothing happened, no zizi noise like it says in the instructions nothing not a bloody thing
    all i got was wet cases. So i asked where it was purchased and guess what EBAY i was told. So i contacted the seller and after a bit of persuasion the thing went back
    So im looking for another one lads any recombination's as to what type and where i should get one from Preferably UK I don't need a big one about 3 litre capacity will do nicely

And i dont want another ying yong yang one either

check out allendale ultrasonics 3ltr 160 quid

Allendale sell spares parts for their machines as well, so there is good service backup and UK based.

great guys to deal with

I had one of their end of line non digital read out ones, the same as their 3 litre one on sale on the website for about £126, the only difference is mine has a rotary switch.

great bit of kit and if you search ebay you can still find them for about £90.

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I have one from Maplins, purchased it S/H off a chap on here, excellent bit of kit.

Thanks for the replies guys will check them ou​t

I bought the 10 litre one of these from eBay.

Professional Analog Ultrasonic Cleaner Ultra Sonic Bath For Lab Dental | eBay

trad4u_online seem to be Belgium based marketing Chinese products.

The large tank was bought so I could clean a dirty carburettor on a Briggs and Stratton Merry Tiller motor.

Have a look at JPL ultrasonic cleaners,( James Products Limited.) I got one of there 2.5lt cleaners, which is the same as the Lyman 2.5lt that costs £125, for £88 posted, and it works well.

+1 on the JPL 2.5L but limit the number of cases at any one time. The Seaclean2 solution is very effective too. To save solution I cut the bottom 100mm or so off of a 2L bottle of water, for the solution and and brass to sit in, and the rest of the water in the tank is plain tap water.

Hornady 7lt, tray & basket, and they do the fluid