No More Boyds Stocks???

Whitebeard

Boyds stocks have put up their basic stock prices to $129, that means with the $100 max limit they wont be shipping internationally anymore except Canada which has a $150 limit.

Ian.

Boyds stocks have put up their basic stock prices to $129, that means with the $100 max limit they wont be shipping internationally anymore except Canada which has a $150 limit.

Ian.

Actually , we can buy anything up to $ 500 . I just sent a stock to Scrumbag a few weeks back . Good taste prevents me disclosing the price , but it was over $150 . Shipping from here can be a bit pricey however . I've ordered quite a few stocks off of them over the years with no problems , but the last three took some time to get shipped out as I was back-ordered on all three .

That is a bugger mate I'd fancied one for my steyr .what happens now we've nothing nr those prices to match in this country have we ?
norma

Hi You may find that because they now have a uk company importing them. They may have all uk sales as part if import deals. Just a thought.
I was going to go down this road for my steyr pro hunter 11 25-06 but there sizes between bedding screws were different sizes and would not match with mine.
So decided to go for a Staffordshire Synthetic Stock its coming back on Friday.
Jim

Hi You may find that because they now have a uk company importing them. They may have all uk sales as part if import deals. Just a thought.
I was going to go down this road for my steyr pro hunter 11 25-06 but there sizes between bedding screws were different sizes and would not match with mine.
So decided to go for a Staffordshire Synthetic Stock its coming back on Friday.
Jim

Who are the UK importers Jim?

Hi This is from another thread.
Boyds has just replied to my e-mail and confirmed the price increase. They have also said that they deal through/with Edgar Bros. and Sportsmanship Gun Centre and to try them.
Jim

That was from the thread I started.
I've sent both companies an enquiry e-mail but so far have had no response.
After spending the last few days chasing leads I've decided to give up on Boyds and judging by the number of mentions of their product on here it's their loss.

Hi you can try, South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies Ltd, Everill Gate Farm, Broomhill,
Wombwell, Barnsley, South Yorkshire. S73 0YQ. England.
Jim

Not according to Stephen
I explained my requirements and was told that it would cost in the region of £300. Whilst this is a very good price for a custom stock it is more than double what I was going to pay for a similar Boyds stock.

I can't seem to find anyone that imports Boyds products on a regular basis.

Last edited:
I should have said that Stephen was extremely helpful and replied to my various questions very promptly. If I was going to buy a custom stock he would certainly be at the top of my list.

Back