Thread: Mec sizemaster shotshell reloading press for salmon fly rod

Mec sizemaster shotshell reloading press for salmon fly rod

As above mec sizemaster shotshell reloader with accessories and 12 and 20 gauge dies,would like to swap for salmon quality secondhand fly rod minimum 15 ft ,something like sage z axis in 15 or 16ft tcx in 15ft or graphite 1v in 16ft 1 inch maybe loop lst or something along these lines i may part with a bit of cash as well for the right rod please refer to mec website or clay and game for details loads shells up to 3 please as i get message straight away on phone regards dave

Still looking for a swap/px for the above loading gear nothing under 15ft thanks ,might be tempted to part with a bit of cash for the right rod but no cheapo stuff thanks Dave

Still looking preferably a fast action shooting head rod now consider rods between 14 and 15ft6 any quality brand considered cheers Dave

Im sorted with a rod now so the reloading gear is for sale i havnt listed all the bits but new there is around 450 500 worth of stuff cases wads powder universal chargebar extra die etc im looking for around what i have in it which is 240 posted to your doorthe press alone is 255 to buy new i bought it on a whim for reloading 20 bore subsonic for my hushpower but what with stalking rough shooting fly tying bullet making and fishing i just dont have the inclination details of the stuff press dies etc can be found on clay and game and various other websites,sensible offers will be considered but im not giving it away if no interest il just put it on gun trader or ebay thanks Dave pms please i get msg straight away on my phone
    Last edited by chunky sailor; 19-11-2015 at 12:30.