Thread: Please, no. Anyone but them.

What a load of ball clocks

21quid a pop to wear pink wellies!NO THANKS!

Could just be disruptive PR
    Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Quote Originally Posted by I. Farticus View Post
    Could just be disruptive PR
    Here's hoping!

Used to go to cla and had done for more years that I can remember but I tipped it !lox as I just fed up looking at tat and garden swings ??

I can't fault their manifesto but we all know the difficulty many Organisations have with delivery. Whatever their preferred shade of welly.

Last edited by Klenchblaize; 23-09-2015 at 22:37.

SW Birmingham (Rubery Rednal)
    This all sounds great:
    We believe that the core focus of a flagship event should return to it’s traditional roots – shooting, deer stalking, gundogs, fishing, airguns, country lifestyle, gamekeeping and estate management to name but a few – and should be affordable for those who live in the countryside, as well as attractive to those who aspire to a country way of life. But we also need to create a feeling of belonging and sense of community that the Game Fair seems to have lost in recent years.
    But it doesn't sound much like this:
    At Countryman Fairs, 2015 has been the most successful year in our history, largely by focussing on delivering to our visitors a balance of retail opportunities, high profile feature areas, quality family entertainment – and most importantly – creating a meeting place for country people.
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay

Think their ideas & most of ours voiced on here not quite meaning the same thing

Saying summit and doing it whilst yer eyes are looking at the purse are different things