Thread: positive experience with Minsterley Ranges

positive experience with Minsterley Ranges

A quick word of recommendation and endorsement after a very positive consumer experience...

...I bought a scope from David Ryan at Minsterely Ranges last month. The scope arrived less than 24 hours after purchase over the phone (itself superb service).

However, I could not get it to group on either a .270 or a .22, and phoned up to ask for a refund. In the past with various other retailers, I've had enormous trouble returning things. However, David and his staff could not have been more sympathetic and helpful, and refunded the money over the phone with no problems at all.

I sincerely wish others could be as friendly, efficient and straightfoward as this! I would certainly buy from them again.

Hi Mungo.
    I have bought a few things from Minsterly by post. Never a problem with any of it. Dave is a nice and knowledgable fellow.
    Very good range too, if like me you enjoy fannying about ( is fanny really a verb? ).
    Shame they did away with the reloading area though.

I also bought some M595 mags from him recently and adviced another member on here he had some for a give away price almost half the price that was offered on here and he is running a commercial business!
    Too Old Soon Too Late Smart

Bought my .270 tikka from David over the phone. Rifle was as described and it was a very easy transaction. Would definitely deal with Minsterley ranges again.