On Granada Reports tonight!

Weather Witch

Hi,

For all in Granada land there is something on shortly about the Rugby player Keiron somebody (cant remember his last name) and the controversy surrounding his passion for 'shooting deer'.
I dont know if there are any links on the internet but if I find them will post.

Regards

Michelle

Ok, its just been on........

It showed a clip of Keiron Cunnigham on the Fieldsports Channel of him shooting a deer. The Legue Against Cruel Sports spokeswomen said that it was barbaric and cruel. They also had a representative from Fieldsports Channel trying to explain about management etc and that deer population was the highest since Norman times. They then interviewed people in his own town most of who said it was 'disgusting' and 'cuel' (including young lady in a leather jacket).

Did not paint the sport in a good light, unfortunatley.

Michelle

Hi,

For all in Granada land there is something on shortly about the Rugby player Keiron somebody (cant remember his last name) and the controversy surrounding his passion for 'shooting deer'.
I dont know if there are any links on the internet but if I find them will post.

Regards

Michelle

Just been watching it
The LACS will have a field day:eek:

The lacs, this bulls excrement is coming from the organisation that won't manage the deer on their ground, that have sick and starving beasts and won't do the decent and humane thing and shoot them.
They are the ones that need to be called cruel and barbaric

Brian

It was truely laughable and no idea why it was featured. It was as if he was committing a criminal act or something and then the mip mops that they questioned in St. Helens well what a bunch of mongs.

Also it was completely one sided and there was not a balanced view given. Very very poor on the part of ITV but then again ITV is a second rate channel so what do you expect.

Mike Dickenson was the stalker I noticed.

Back