Vortex Optics Dealer?

Shinigami

Does anyone know a vortex UK dealer that has scopes as if i go to their uk dealers none of them seem to sell scopes.
i am enquiring as i have bought another barrel for my blaser and wish to purchase another Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 with mil dot ret pref.

Does anyone know a vortex UK dealer that has scopes as if i go to their uk dealers none of them seem to sell scopes.
i am enquiring as i have bought another barrel for my blaser and wish to purchase another Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 with mil dot ret pref.

Blackrifle did carry stock. But you would need to check

I spent a couple of months looking for a Vortex scope in the Spring. I gave up eventually as the model I wanted was unobtainable. Regards JCS

Dauntsey Guns are a Vortex dealer and list the scope you're after, however, it's not in stock - they would order for you and deliver - hth

Dauntsey Guns are a Vortex dealer and list the scope you're after, however, it's not in stock - they would order for you and deliver - hth
thanks ive emailed dauntsey to see if they can order in the scope i want, so ill wait for a reply now :) just to clarify though im after the non pst 6-20x50 as its only £350 and i find them better then alot of the bigger brands

Try scopecentral I think they are open to offers.
just checked them thanks they have it listed now i just gotta see if its in stock.
i just found a meopta 6-18x50 for £350 am tempted now to look what other scopes can be had for that money and mag range.

Last edited:
I dont honestly know the full facts to the situation ( is that sentence a first on SD ? :D ).

The scopes are great and we are continuing to try to get stock in. A number of places advertise them, but it seems pot luck whether you land somewhere that has the model you want physically on hand. Vortex distribution in the UK has undergone various changes over the last year or so and we currently have a back order for stock in with Bentley at Vortex UK. The order is confirmed, but no delivery date as yet.

I know Jockstalk got a ( I think ) PST recently - unfortunately I tune out 95% of what he waffles on about, so missed where it was he got it ... just kidding Jim! :D Actually my bad - I simply forgot.

Bino supply is fairly reliable and most items are in country, so quite what the issue is with scopes I don't truly know. It seems that many of their scope ranges are simply so popular and demand in the US is so high that the Uk at leasat only really sees supply for the occassional surplus that comes up.

Retailers in the Uk are caught in the middle somewhat with sporadic supplies and then finding some of the internet prices are way off beam to what they are having to buy in at - usually these listings are for out of stock items and upon resupply the price changes.

Frustrating for dealers and consumers. They are good scopes - good enough to have us hanging on in the hope of supply after almost 18 months!

Aside from going to another brand, it really is a case of trawling the net, getting written confirmation that stock is there before parting with payment and if you strike lucky, enjoy!

"...unfortunately I tune out 95% of what he waffles on about..."

Let he without sin cast the first stone Andy!

Riflecraft had one on the shelf, but I'd echo Andy's advice. Lots of folks who advertise stock and have nowt. I called, asked them to physically walk over to the shelf, open the box and speak aloud of what they saw. 6-24x50 PST was my quarry and sure enough it arrived in two days.

Nice optics though!

Jim

I dont honestly know the full facts to the situation ( is that sentence a first on SD ? :D ).

The scopes are great and we are continuing to try to get stock in. A number of places advertise them, but it seems pot luck whether you land somewhere that has the model you want physically on hand. Vortex distribution in the UK has undergone various changes over the last year or so and we currently have a back order for stock in with Bentley at Vortex UK. The order is confirmed, but no delivery date as yet.

I know Jockstalk got a ( I think ) PST recently - unfortunately I tune out 95% of what he waffles on about, so missed where it was he got it ... just kidding Jim! :D Actually my bad - I simply forgot.

Bino supply is fairly reliable and most items are in country, so quite what the issue is with scopes I don't truly know. It seems that many of their scope ranges are simply so popular and demand in the US is so high that the Uk at leasat only really sees supply for the occassional surplus that comes up.

Retailers in the Uk are caught in the middle somewhat with sporadic supplies and then finding some of the internet prices are way off beam to what they are having to buy in at - usually these listings are for out of stock items and upon resupply the price changes.

Frustrating for dealers and consumers. They are good scopes - good enough to have us hanging on in the hope of supply after almost 18 months!

Aside from going to another brand, it really is a case of trawling the net, getting written confirmation that stock is there before parting with payment and if you strike lucky, enjoy!

Indeed, this is the scope im after Vortex Riflescope Viper 6.5-20x50 PA** with Mil Dot Reticle (MOA)
as i have one and its great but problem is that everyones says they have them but when you phone up its "we are waiting for confirmation of a delivery date"
i think its best if i start looking at other affordable options with very similer reticules and mag ranges such as the meopta i previously mentioned.

I have meopta meostar. 3x12x56 with iluminated red dot reticle & the glass to my eyes is on par with scopes at double the money and higher

Paul

Back