KG SF112 Verdict?

I was under the impression that KG112 was a mixture of KG1 and KG12, hence the number ? It saved the military from carrying two bottles in their kit , instead of one.
Marcher.

Put some kg12 on a bullet and some kg12 on another bullet I found the kg12 eats the copper much better.

So that KG12 was therefore better than the other KG12? :eek:

Need some help from you please STEPHENTRI....wheres the missing "1"? At the moment I don't know which was better in your tests.

I wont use KG products anymore. Bought KG1, and KG12, and reading the instructions, it was stipulated that KG3 should be used to remove the residue left behind by the others, so needing 3 bottles for routine cleaning, or 4 if you believe in using KG2 as well. Was put onto Wipeout Tactical Advantage instead. One bottle does it all.

Chester
Shampoo bottles tell you to wash your hair twice. Don't get tricked by the marketing. After wiping out the KG 12, just oil with a patch. Or stick with what your using, lot's of good stuff out there.

Chester
Shampoo bottles tell you to wash your hair twice. Don't get tricked by the marketing. After wiping out the KG 12, just oil with a patch. Or stick with what your using, lot's of good stuff out there.

Yes, there's huge choice. The best stuff I've tried to date has been MPro7 (no ammonia in that). I now just use KG1, dry patch. The M-Pro7 is applied with a patch, left 10 minutes, then dry patched until clean. I put an oily patch through before storage and run a dry patch through before first use. When that lot's all gone, I'll probably just stick with a bottle of Wipeout.

Back