Please bear leave my Kayak alone, please, please,please

If I'd had the pepper spray, I'd have turned it on that shrieking harpie of a lassie.
Or myself, just to get her voice out of my head. :eek:

My First thoughts where screaming was probably more annoying to the bear....imagine living with somebody like that, even my mrs asked what the Feck is that all about?

Imagine living with that, the woman not the bear!

Yep, I know what you mean, I think I would have a quieter life living with the bear than her!:rofl:
That woman (As well as having one of the most annoying voices I have heard for a long time) just couldn't make her mind up could she?
One minute she is saying "Go away bear" and the next minute she is saying "Come here bear!":doh:

That must be the new and humane way to protect yourself from a bear attack - Get the poor bear so confused it doesn't know if it's coming or going and runs off and tops itself!:rofl:

That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Just about fell out of my chair. That lady sounds just like our department head at work.

I also though it very funny that she thought the bear had no good reason to be there, and should in fact be asleep. Perhaps it was looking for a watch or something to tell the time/date as it's own internal clock was obviously out of sync.
What would have been real great is if the bear had gently paddled off in the kayak.

Jesus! What an annoying voice!.... Perhaps she should of had doctor Doolittle with her to translate her shrieking to the bear. Then again, he probably would have turned the pepper spray on her and then helped the bear to wreck the canoe!

oh please bear eat that annoying woman next time!
i managed to listen to 20 seconds before I couldnt take any more!

She sounds like bleddy Dorothy in the wizard of Oz, it would have been the wizard of OZ if the lion, scarecrow and the tin man turned up lol,

lions and and tigers and bears oh my!!!

atb

kjf