Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4x4 in sewer ants

4x4 in sewer ants

How much are people paying for their 4x4 insurance?

i was with Adrian Flux but have just renewed saving 112.

15k miles (gently driven of course) l200 with the Mrs added and I drive any other vehicle 3rd party for 324.
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

I cant answer your question as I dont have a 4x4, but I like the Terry Pratchett reference hehe!

....just renewed mine for my LWB Terrano; 382 fully comp, incl Mrs Merlin, legal assist, roadside recovery, and can drive other vehicles with 3rd party cover (via Quotemehappy). Would have been even less had I not got speeding points.... :-s
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

I am with Morethan for my 4x4, 210 fully comp for me and the wife mileage 20k per year. This is not a sweetener either, its my second year insuring with them.

Me and my partner are with Bewiser for our discovery 3, its 300 fully comp for the both of us

Swift cover both me and her in doors fully comp, 218.60

Vitara 2,0 litre diesel

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

You'd have to go a long way to beat 'A' Plan if you have a hilux pick up even if it has a few tweaks like chipped etc.

206 3lt ranger but we have a multicar with two motors full bells cover on both just dump the recovery as I have that vie my bank think it made it 50 cheaper

I use A - Plan and they don't just renew it each year, they revue and compare it to other companies before they give me my quote.
    They also have a dedicated branch in Newbury, that's not far from anywhere in UK by 'phone ! that deal especially with 4 x 4's and particularly Landrovers including modded ones.

Ah - but is it just the price you should be looking at? The level of service when there's a claim should surely come into the equation too. (Says someone who perhaps isn't getting it quite as cheap as some of you above ).