Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolf hunters deployed to French Alps

Wolf hunters deployed to French Alps

Anyone surprised?

And some muppets want to introduce them (along with lynx) to keep the deer numbers in check, whereas sheep are considerably easier to catch!
    Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

Pack of wolves vs right to roam numptys ,mm my moneys on the wolves.What a great idea lets do our best to give the wolves a great start ,let them out in the Houses of Parliament its full of Pigs and sheep
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

Pal of mine thought re-wilding was a great idea. Lynx and wolves loose on Hampstead Heath and Wimbledon common! Make sure some of these people understood the implications.

Lions and tigers and bears...

And Badgers no longer top of the food chain

Helped my son move into a flat in London a couple of months ago. You don't have to be in a town of 8 million voters very long before you realise the difficulties we face. They think meat comes from Tesco and animals a nice furry things that brighten up their day a little. If its down to votes and the vote is not weighted in favour of those who are impacted, then life is not going to get any easier.

Interesting to see the following article running a day later:

The place where wolves could soon return - BBC News

Just in, Polar Bears deployed on anti migrant duties in vehicles waiting at the Chunnel, believed successful in first trial yesterday.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

.dont get many Polar bears in Calais but they sure found 1,never seen anyone jump out of a truck that fast before
    she buys shoes i buy ,shooting,she stops buying shoes,il be amazed

If an animal is native is a good choice to hunt it to extinction?

Just putting it out there, should every lion be killed because it killed a cow? Apex predators are killed because they hunt livestock but that is different to complete extinction.

People may have complained about Tasmanian Tigers killed sheep and were hunted to extinction but people would give their right arm to see them wild again.
    Blaser K95 Stutzen - the ultimate deer stalking rifle

Blaser R93 - Retired now and probably Moshe Dayan's last choice of hunting rifles.