Best IR mount to use with Drone Pro

Cyres

Tues was a very frustrating night, saw 5 foxs and one very easy chicken farm raider escaped because of the IR not been fully aligned with the DP. Had lovely picture for 3/4 field but all I could see was some eyes and couldn't elevate the IR enough to get it fully on the charlie. We think we have lost the adjuster screw on the IR mount, its happened before.

Can anybody advise on a reliable/adjustable IR mount to resolve this issue?

Ta

D

I'm going to try using two ringmounts on the digisight, the rail looks to be long enough.

No problem I was given link by guys on nightvision forum , even for just putting a torch like a t20 or nm800 they have mounts of all kinds

Just as a note with my drone and the T20 IR and non adjustable mount I was still able to get the IR to "line up" within sight picture just by playing with flood to spot setting by turning the torch head,
Not good enough for done folks hence the ant supplies mounts with adjustability ..

Hope helps
Paul

Ant supplies

Adjustable Laser Torch Illuminator Mounts

You can adjust up down left right etc & then with IR from flood to spot depending on distance etc
I use a T20 but I love using T74 ( overkill but can see a long way )

Paul

Just took the same one of my t20 as I'm now planning on using a sun ranger ir,

I lov the t67 black sun but it's a bit heavy for my liking, been watching deer out to 800 yards with the t67, but I need portability, not seeing 3x further than I would shoot,

Bob

I managed to spend some time on Ants website, its an alladins cave of stuff, in fact it is a preverbiable goldmine of stuff. Anyway sizable order is on the cards for next week. Many thanks for the heads up.

D

I've used various mounts, the nightmaster mount is poor always needing adjusting again to centralise, the ant supplies ones are ok, easy to adjust, perfect for torches mounted on scopes to give the extra height to prevent glare, but move easily still, the best I have came across and I have fitted to my own drone are the Laserluchs ball mounts, fully adjustable, mount low, simple design and don't move, although there expensive. Laserluchs Torch Ball Mount

dronemount.jpg

Last edited:
Back