Thread: Coastal wildfowling (ideally in East Anglia)

Coastal wildfowling (ideally in East Anglia)

I know this is a big ask as guides are few and far between but I have a group of 4 of us who shoot together that would be very keen for an outing on either marshland or tidal broads , I know the big limiting issue is I would prefer to head to East Anglia as its likely we will be bringing families and its a part of the country I love to visit, but would consider other areas. Any recommendations of guides who could assist with this would be greatly appreciated.

Try contacting Fenland wildfowlers club. They should be able to put you in touch with a guide

i am a member fenland will not put you in touch with a guide ,but if your in the BASC they will get a member to take you out but you will have to buy a duck stamp 5 .PM me a i will get you to the right person .not sure about 4 people at the same time .

Look on the Rockland Wildfowlers website, they have two boats available for BASC members to shoot the broad, two guns per boat. A unique experience as I think Rockland is now the only broad shot over.

thanks for the replies, so it looks like the basc scheme is the only option then, on the East Anglian coast, will have a chat with the lads and see what they say. If we cant sort something as a group then I will drop you a PM Steve as I would be keen for a trip down on my own. Im down on the coast next week for a few days with the family and love walking round the marshes at Blakeney and the like.